Irish Museum of Modern Art(External)
Level A conformance icon, W3C-WAI Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0
2.1. What's New
2.3. Join the Mailing List
1. Press Office
2. Heritage Programme
3. Events at IMMA/RHK
4. Jobs & Opportunities
7. Annual Report
8. Sustaining Progress
9. Prompt Payment Quarterly Returns
10. Protected Disclosures
11. National Development Plan
12. Refund Policy
14. Customer Charter
15. Freedom of Information Act
16. Terms and Conditions
17. Child Protection Policy
19. IMMA Data Protection Policy
3.3. Search the IMMA Collection
3.4. Engagement and Learning
3.5. IMMA Residency Programme
3.6. National Programme
3.7. IMMA Collection: Freud Project, 2016 – 2021
3.8. ROSC 50 - 1967 / 2017
3.9. Venue Hire at RHK
Please read the following information carefully which sets out the Refund Policy of services on the IMMA website:
arrow link" hspace="0" src="/en/siteimages/arrow2.gif" align="baseline" border="0" /> Refund Policy of Sale of Publications and IMMA Editions
arrow link" hspace="0" src="/en/siteimages/arrow2.gif" align="baseline" border="0" /> Refund Policy of Becoming an IMMA Member
arrow link" hspace="0" src="/en/siteimages/arrow2.gif" align="baseline" border="0" /> Refund Policy of Booking a Tour on the IMMA Primary School Programme
• You have the right to cancel your order at any time up to the end of 7 working days after you receive the goods.
• If you exercise your right of cancellation after the goods have been delivered to you, you must return the goods to IMMA at your own cost, in unused and otherwise re-saleable condition. The goods must be adequately sealed in the original packaging and you must take reasonable care to ensure the goods are not damaged whilst in your possession or in transit.
• IMMA will refund or re-credit you within 30 days of receiving notice of such cancellation for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods.
• If you do not return the goods as required after exercising your right of cancellation, IMMA may charge you for the direct costs of recovering the goods.
• If you wish to cancel your membership please contact the Museum within 7 days of placing your order at tel: +353-1-612 9951 where a full refund will be given. If you cancel your order after this time no refund will be given.
1. Booking an IMMA Primary Programme tour/ workshop is carried out through (External)
That company’s policy on refunds are listed online (External)
and its Terms of Service are listed (External)
2. No refund will be given if a teacher or school cancels a tour booking which has been confirmed by IMMA as part of its Primary School Programme.
3. In the case of a cancellation, a rescheduled tour date may be offered by IMMA, if possible.
4. However, rescheduling a cancelled tour may not be possible due to prior commitments at IMMA. There will be no refund if, for whatever reason, an alternate date cannot be found by IMMA within the current academic year.
5. Paid and confirmed tours are non-transferable:
• It is not possible to carry over into any subsequent academic year, a booking fee or a booked tour/ workshop slot unused in the current academic year.
• It is not possible to transfer a confirmed tour-slot from one class to another.
• IMMA has to cancel a confirmed tour/ workshop for any reason.
• There is an exceptional circumstance for the school (i.e. bereavement for the class or teacher, or a serious hindrance to school operations such as flooding, snow etc.);
• And it proves impossible or inappropriate to reschedule the tour in these circumstances;
a refund will be made within 30 days.
Please use the contact details below to notify IMMA as soon as possible of any exceptional circumstance that has arisen at the school.
7. Date change:
If you need to cancel or change the date of a confirmed tour, for whatever reason, please contact IMMA as soon as possible, but at least 24 hours in advance of the tour/ workshop’s scheduled start-time.
Children’s Programmes: Education & Community Department
Irish Museum of Modern Art
Royal Hospital, Military Road,
Kilmainham, Dublin 8
Tel: 01 612 9950
Fax: 01 612 9999
The Irish Museum of Modern Art has set out the Terms and Conditions of services provided on its website. Please click
arrow link" hspace="0" src="/en/siteimages/arrow2.gif" align="baseline" border="0" />
to read IMMA’s Terms and Conditions.
4.1. Press Office
4.2. Corporate Events
4.3. Customer Charter
4.5. Print Version
Change Text Only Settings
Graphic version of this page