Join & Support
> Corporate Membership
Be Part of IMMA
Corporate Members at IMMA enjoy numerous benefits for both employees and clients, while gaining recognition for their support of Ireland’s Cultural and Creative Sector.
Our Corporate Membership Programme offers companies of all sizes access to IMMA’s enticing programme of exhibitions and events, while our Sponsorship Programme enables our corporate partners to mould more impactful relationships with IMMA; differentiating themselves as more contemporary and dynamic than their competitors, enabling innovative and landmark projects to happen in Ireland, creating bespoke and memorable brand activation opportunities and the potential for diverse and positive press coverage. By joining IMMA, your company has the unique opportunity to shape a truly interactive collaboration and to deliver excellent brand positioning aligned with your company's particular business objectives.
Corporate Membership offers generous packages of benefits. Depending on the level of membership these may include:
- Complimentary and/or discounted hire of IMMA and the RHK North Range’s prestigious entertaining spaces
- Curator-led tours of exhibitions, artist studios and behind the scenes areas of the museum
- Free employee access to all paid exhibitions, plus a guest (Corporate Supporter or Benefactor)
- Invitations to the museum’s VIP exhibition previews, opening parties, artist dinners and all IMMA Members’ events
- Invitations to the IMMA Summer Party
- Brand/Name acknowledgment on printed and digital material including in-gallery and online
Benefits can be broadly broken down into four key areas:
Entertain your clients at IMMA by availing of membership opportunities for private entertaining and bespoke IMMA experiences including:
- Private, after-hours tours with IMMA Curators and artists
- Exclusive access to artist studios at IMMA and behind the scenes areas
- Off-site client engagement opportunities at your offices with IMMA Curators sharing their knowledge on Irish art, Collecting art or particular artists in the IMMA Collection
- Invitations to exclusive events at IMMA including: VIP exhibition previews, private unveilings of new work, artist dinners, members parties and IMMA’s annual Corporate Recognition Reception
- Complimentary tickets to IMMA’s Summer Party, a landmark event in the Irish cultural calendar
- Depending on the level of membership you can avail of discounted and/or complimentary hire of IMMA and the RHK North Range prestigious entertaining spaces including; the Great Hall (400-800pax), the Baroque Chapel (120-330pax), Johnson Suite (60-150pax) and the Courtyard (150pax) an excellent location for Board meetings, staff away days or client entertaining. (Contra Value at highest level of €5K + VAT)
IMMA understands the importance of staff engagement and offers a range of benefits exclusive to your staff. By joining at the Supporter or Benefactor level your staff will become complimentary IMMA Members (RRP €50 Individual Membership), where IMMA Membership includes:
- Free admission to all paid exhibitions, plus a guest
- Invitations to VIP exhibition previews, exhibition opening parties, exclusive IMMA events, and priority booking for all IMMA TALKS.
- Exclusive discount in IMMA’s shop and online store, in IMMA’s Café and on all IMMA Art Editions, our exclusive range of limited artwork - an excellent opportunity for staff wishing to bring art into their homes.
IMMA Corporate Membership creates lasting brand recognition for your company. Like all benefits, recognition opportunities vary with the level of your chosen membership. Client entertainment options offer the opportunity to create memorable and unique contact time with your stakeholders and decision makers, furthering the recognition and reputation of your brand.
Corporate Social Responsibility
As a Corporate Member at IMMA you will be contributing to and enabling the cultural, social, educational and economic value that IMMA brings to Ireland as a whole. Staff Engagement Opportunities create positive and engaging benefits for your staff so they can feel proud of their company of choice.
IMMA offers 4 standard Corporate Membership packages. Download our Corporate Membership Brochure for more information (pdf).
For further information on supporting IMMA, or to arrange a visit to experience IMMA, please contact:
Corporate Development Officer
Tel: +353 1 612 9967