Join & Support IMMA
> Sponsorship Opportunities
The Irish Museum of Modern Art offers companies the opportunity to enhance their corporate profile and promote their brands by supporting the Museumís exhibitions, Collection, educational programmes and associated events. IMMAís exhibitions and events are visited by approximately 400,000 people annually.
For further information on opportunities at IMMA, or to arrange to visit and see our activities for yourself, please contact :
Irish Museum of Modern Art
Tel†: + 353 1 612 9900
The benefits of an association with the Irish Museum of Modern Art
- Through association with a national cultural institution whose core values are contemporary, dynamic, innovative, inclusive, enjoyable, excellent, accountable and pioneering, Sponsors enhance their reputations as excellent and progressive organisations
- A wide range of branding opportunities both within the Museum itself, on printed literature associated with the programme or exhibition, and on the Museumís website
- The Irish Museum of Modern Artís exhibitions and events attract considerable media, political and public attention both at home and abroad. IMMAís Public Affairs Department will work directly with sponsors to maximise publicity
- Association nationally and internationally with bringing important contemporary art to Ireland, and of being a supporter of the arts in Ireland
- Opportunities in a super venue for corporate entertainment surrounding exhibitions and events
Currently available Sponsorships at IMMA
Time out of Mind (31 May 2012)
Anri Sala: 1395 Days Without Red, 2011 (31 May 2012)
Explorer Family Programme
This Sunday afternoon Family Programme invites children and adults to explore the artwork on display at IMMA, and to respond through a variety of art-making projects.
This National Programme enables the Museumís assets and skills to be utilised by communities outside Dublin, through the lending of exhibitions and artworks, and developing collaborative projects with up to 20 venues around the country every year.
Artists' Residency Programme
This international studio residency programme is located across from the main Museum entrance. Visitors can meet participating artists, and view their work as it is being made. Individual studios can be sponsored, or the entire programme.
Older Peopleís Programme: Studio 10
The Older Peopleís Programme is one of IMMAís most rewarding activities, introducing older people to contemporary art through drawing.
Youth Programme: Sudio 8, 15 - 18 years old
A studio space for young artists to drop into and use at their leisure on Saturdays.