Terms and Conditions of Sale of Exhibition Tickets
1. Once purchased, tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded, unless the event is cancelled. All tickets will be offered subject to availability at the time of booking.
2. Each ticket allows for a single entry.
3. In the case of exhibition with timed entry latecomers (10mins) may not be admitted if the next timeslot is at capacity. For this reason late entry is at the discretion of IMMA Staff.
4. IMMA reserves the right of admission, even when tickets have been purchased.
6. Payments are made through Ticketsolve's secure payment system which accepts Visa, Mastercard and American Express. Your financial data is secure and is not held by either IMMA or Ticketsolve.
7. Unless otherwise indicated, all artworks, graphics, logos and commercial markings are registered trademarks/under copyright. You may not use, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute or modify any works or Trademarks in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to or distribution of materials, without prior written consent.
8. IMMA reserves the right to make changes to these Terms & Conditions at any time without prior notice.
Policy Specific to IMMA Collection: Freud Project
9. All forms of photography are strictly prohibited. All works by Lucian Freud and David Dawson are under copyright. For queries please contact Bridgeman Images.
bags and back backs are not permitted in the Freud Centre. Secure lockers are provided free of charge in the main IMMA Building.
11.IMMA accepts no responsibility for possessions lost or stolen on the premises.
12. Sketching is permitted in Freud Centre (dry materials only, no ink or paint). No easels permitted.
13. Due to the intimate nature of the galleries in the Freud Centre speaking on mobile phones is not permitted.
Terms and Conditions of Sale of Publications
• Payments are made through the secure payment system Paypal which accepts Visa, Mastercard and American Express. • Orders are sent to you via An Post within 14 days. Postage charges are specified and included when purchasing an item. • If goods do not arrive within the time specified please contact us at email: firstname.lastname@example.org • Please click here to read the Refund Policy for the Sale of Publications.
Terms and Conditions of Becoming an IMMA Member
• Payments are made through the secure payment system Paypal which accepts Visa, Mastercard and American Express. • Once purchased your Membership will be posted to you or if a gift to the requested recipient within 14 days. • If your Membership card does not arrive within the time specified please contact us at email: email@example.com • Please click here to read the Refund Policy for Becoming an IMMA Member.
Terms and Conditions of Booking a Tour/Workshop in the IMMA Primary School Programme
• There are set times and dates for IMMA’s Primary School Programme (tour and workshop): from 10:00am to 12noon, Tuesday to Friday, on dates designated by IMMA. • Tour/ workshops must be booked online at least two weeks in advance of your intended visit and subject to availability. • The maximum number of children per tour/ workshop is 32. • All children must be accompanied by an adult throughout the tour/ workshop. At least two adults designated by the school need to accompany a group of 32 children. • A fee of €26.00 per tour/ workshop is charged for participation in the Primary School Programme. Booking and payments are made through www.showclix.com which accepts all major cards. However, if your school is listed on the Deis scheme there is no charge (you will be required to provide the school’s role number in order to complete booking). • Teachers are asked to arrive at least 15 minutes before the scheduled start at 10.00am, to allow for assembly and necessary breaks for their students. This will maximize time spent engaging with the artworks in the galleries. • We rely completely on teachers’ professional input when it comes to dealing with any challenging behaviour from children or sorting out practical issues such as toilet breaks, etc. • If a school class is late arriving at IMMA, the tour/ workshop schedule will be rearranged to emphasise engaging with the artworks in the galleries. While any practical or hands-on activity can be done at a later date with the teacher back in the classroom, IMMA’s exhibitions offer children a unique forum for ‘looking and responding’ as promoted in the Primary School Curriculum. Please try and notify IMMA Reception if your transport is delayed for any reason at tel: 01-612 9900 (it’s an automatic switch – please follow keypad directions). • Please click here to read the Refund Policy for the Primary School Programme Tour Booking. •
Terms and Conditions of Booking a Guided Tour
• Tours must be booked at least three weeks in advance of your intended visit. Please contact the museum should you have difficulty meeting these requirements at +353-1-612 9900 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org • All children and school groups must be accompanied by an adult throughout the tour. • The adult to children/school group (aged 18 and under) supervision ratio is: 1:16. Please contact the museum should you have difficulty meeting these requirements • Touching or photographing artworks is not permitted. • School bags or backpacks must be stored in the lockers provided or left in an area designated by Mediators. • Food and liquids are not permitted in the galleries. • The entrance to for all vehicles to IMMA @ RHK, Kilmainham is via Military Road. A pay and display car park is available at the rear of the main building. Entry to the grounds and galleries is free, except for occasional special exhibitions. • There is a bus corridor and pay and display on street parking in the vicinity of IMMA @ NCH, Earlsfort Terrace. • Galleries are closed on Mondays; Galleries open at 10.30am on Wednesdays. • Please arrive in reception at the time confirmed for the tour to start. • If you have to cancel this tour please call reception as soon as possible at tel: +353-1-612 9900. • On the day if your group is delayed for whatever reason please contact IMMA reception at tel: 01-612 9900. • For children under twelve, please give each child a name label before the tour begins.
Terms and Conditions of self-guided visits for groups
• Please inform us at least a week in advance of your intended visit. Please contact the museum +353-1-612 9900 or e-mail:email@example.com • All children and school groups must be accompanied by an adult throughout the visit. • The adult to children/school group (aged 18 and under) supervision ratio is: 1:16. • Touching artworks is not permitted. • School bags or backpacks must be stored in the lockers provided or left in an area designated by the visitor engagement team. • Food and liquids are not permitted in the galleries. • The entrance to for all vehicles to IMMA is via Military Road. A pay and display car park is available at the rear of the main building. Entry to the grounds and galleries is free, except for occasional special exhibitions. • Galleries are closed on Mondays; Galleries open at 11.30am Tuesday to Friday, 9.30am on Saturdays and 12pm on Sundays. Bank holiday at 12pm. Closing each day at 5.30pm.
Terms and Conditions of Booking a Talk/Lecture
• Booking is essential for all talks and lectures which are free and open to the public unless otherwise specified. • To ensure entry into IMMA's talks and lectures events, please bring a print out of your ticket receipt as proof of your booking. Other individuals who you have booked on their behalf will also need to present a copy of this ticket receipt to guarantee their place/s. • Please note arriving later than the start time of the event listed will not guarantee entry. • Please note you will only be contacted if there have been changes to the event's details official listed. • To cancel a booking please email a notification to firstname.lastname@example.org • Priority booking is given to IMMA members up to 48 hours before the event’s start time; otherwise tickets are allocated on a first booked basis. • For further information please contact telepone +353-1-612 9913/9 or email your query to email@example.com
Terms and Conditions for Teens and Young People Participating in Workshops and Events
In attending workshops, events, and tours at IMMA, teens and young people agree in full to the five points of the code of participation outlined in this document: click here to download the PDF